Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Late- WIWW!!

I haven't been very good at this anymore, have I?!?! I was so busy last week with the office and other things I didn't really have time to post! AND THEN my internet went out! So i'm posting from a friend's house as our cookies are baking in the oven!


i love how B is sniffing my leg in 70% of my WIWW pics...

Frilly Trench: sister bought. she's the best
jeans: rich and skinny
flats: GAP city flats


sweater: H&M
black skinnies: Forever 21
flats: GAP city flats in nude




Church outfit

Cardigan: Simply Vera (Kohl's...and i had sticker shock at the $64.00 price tag...) but it's really cute so I have to have 3 pics to make me feel better.
Shirt: Nordstrom's
Jeans: 7 for all mankind



Sweater: Forever 21
Thermal: Target
Jeans: 7 
Shoes: Minnetonka mocassins 



Cardigan: Nordstrom
Tanktop: American Eagle
Tights: True Religion
Flats: Nordstrom Rack


The only picture I took this day of my outfit was of my watch to show my sis that I found it... haha but...

watch: Michael Kors
jeans: citizens of humanity
tank top: target
terry zip up: GAP





As I tried things on in Gap, I realized I didn't take my WIWW pic for the day. 

Jeans: 7
blazer: NY&CO
shoes: Steve Madden
Shirt: target
Scarf: Burlington (one of my fave finds!)



I had to dress up Monday for Dolly Parton... (don't even get me started about that!) 
trench coat
dress: Gap
Shoes: Rack Room
Bag: Tory Burch

***After Dolly, I went and DYED MY HAIR!!! No more pitch black locks for this girl! AH! I'm SO not used to it!!!***


Cardigan: NY&Co
Shirt: Target
Black Skinnies: Forever 21
Flats: Loehmann's
Sunglasses: Chanel 



Can.Not.Get.Over.Hair. (as made obvious by shameless bathroom picture) I think I sent pics to my sister ALL day the day after!!!

It's only the first part of a "series" of hair lightening... but so far so good! She did great!!! I LOVE YOU, RAE! (Thanks for not making my hair fall out in chunks or turn green!) 

This whole not having black hair is so weird- it freaked me out the morning after when I forgot! I'm so excited... it'll be lighter just in time for spring/summer! What do y'all think???? 

the pleated poppy blog

2 comments:

  1. The hair looks great! It's fun to lighten your hair after being dark for so long. :) Makes you feel light and fresh. And I absolutely LOVE your trench! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! it looks so good, can't wait to see each phase!

    ReplyDelete