Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A to Z {gallerie}

Ok, so... I'm pretty much obsessed with Z gallerie. I spent two classes today sifting through every.single.page. wishing 1) I had an unlimited gift card to spend there and 2) a huge house to put all my new goodies in...

But seriously. I'm convinced that you could furnish a house with goodies entirely from Z Gallerie! Everything is so cute! (and reasonably priced!) That's what I love the most- the prices...

Anyway, to prove my point- I created my own little wish list. Z Gallerie, if you're out there listening, I would love to have just fifteen minutes in your store and pick a "handful" of things I want! Enough dreaming, here is my Z Gallerie 'vision board'... (Anna, I don't know how you don't take EVERYTHING home with you?!?)


I would wake up on the RIGHT side of the bed EVERY MORNING with that bed. I'm not gonna lie, every time I see it, I whine a little lot.

Side note: I totally have #8! Only it's from Target... haha

Off to study so one day I can afford these goodies :) <-- positive thinking!


1 comment:

  1. It is definitely a challenge! Especially with all the new spring stuff we are getting in! Funny story: the other day I found myself thinking about what you would probably like from the store and I totally guessed half the stuff on your list!

    ReplyDelete