Thankfully, this week is a home week for the boy- and he has been taking care of me. I have his world famous cinnamon toast with tea and medicine every morning and he lets me rest all day. I know that's all I need- to rest and sweat this out.
I feel so
Random Sick Musings
- Who is playing a prank on me for me to have gotten sick on my favorite shopping day, 12/26?
- Is my soap expired??? Why can't I smell it??
- This would be a good time to be on X-factor and eat weird things- I can't taste anything.
- Where did that RANDOM cellulite pocket come from above my knee?? Can I massage it out? Shake it out? Jog it out? Ohmygoodness, it has to go before summertime. Can it? Will it?
- I wonder if I lost weight while sick? No, probably not. Given that my diet consists of 8 pieces of toast a day.
- I wonder how much money we've saved just by me being home for the past 4 days
- Is Erik Von Detten still around?
- Where's Bandit?
- I wonder if I just made our Temperpedic mattress 50lb heavier by sweating so much in it
- Why is my complexion yellow/purple when I just spray tanned before Christmas?
- How can Ordy even look at me when I look so terrible!
- Why didn't we use painter's tape around the edges of our ceiling?
- Why is sick time the one time I am on Pinterest... to remind me everyone dresses better, lives in a huge amazing house, making awesome recipes with tangerine sorbet in champagne glasses while I am sick in bed with purple chapped lips and a new cellulite pocket above my knee.