Friday, August 10, 2012

Insta-Sale!!!

Wanna shop my closet? Selling designer denim for around $30 and all shoes (even brand new) under $25!



I also have make up that is brand new and less than half of retail.

I'm really trying to minimize my life/closet and"let go"... so if I haven't worn it in a year- or if I forgot I even had them... It's for sale! Help me simplify!

Head over to my instagram shop: retailisforsuckers

yes, one word. inside joke with the hubs- Happy shopping- how appropriate- in time for tax free weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I wish I had an iphone and could see your instagram shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making the sincere attempt to explain this. I feel very sturdy about this and also find out more. If its OK, as you reach more in depth knowledge, would you mind including more posts similar to this one with more information? It might be extremely helpful and great for me and my colleagues. see this page

    ReplyDelete