Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIWW Not So Creative

Let me just tell you... I have THE busiest schedule. I am NOT used to it. As a professional student I was blessed to be just that- a student... Well, this semester, I am :


  • a student
  • an intern
  • a server
  • a wedding planner
  • a fiancee
  • a pet owner
  • a worker-outer :)
So as you can see, I've got a full plate. Sometimes, life allows me a few minutes to run home and change...other times, not so much...

this outfit was pushing it- on the verge of unisex- my lumber jack day ha

Shirt: "vintage" men's shirt... had forever, it's wearing thin
Khakis: Target
Shoes: Target 

workin' on my fitness

Shorts: Victoria's Secret
Shirt: Hanes
Shoes: Nike

Shirt: NY&Co
Pants: Forever
Shoes: Loehmann's


after spray tan

Errand day on Friday- I dress light for spray tanning :) and because it was 99 degrees here in GA. 


The FIRST time I EVER wore pants with a zipper to school... because I got out of class at 9:30 and Ordy landed at 9- we were meeting at 9:45 for a dinner date :) Trust me, people thought it was the end of the world wondering why I was so gussied up... I'm about to see my boo, I have to pretend I'm always put together! jk, he knows. 

Saturday: Completely tuckered out
10am: Started my CrossFit plan.... and was so sore. for three days. make that 4. 
Pants: Spalding
Shirt: Old VBS shirt 

Sunday- Church and Yeah Burger in the Highlands for lunch
Dress: Old Navy

Random Outfit that made me laugh. It was the first thing in my closet. Nothing matched :)
Pants: Forever
Shirt: NY & Co
Shoes: Steve Madden
Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack

Well, there you have it. I dunno how you folks do it! I am one pooped lady. I can't believe how jam packed my schedule has been- I hardly have time to sleep or read!!! I'm ready for August of NEXT year :) 

Linking up to Pleated Poppy

5 comments:

  1. I think the strapless blue dress looks so good on you, and I LOVE the outfit with the zipper pants-those wedges are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and the white pants are cute. I have never found a pair I like.
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ruffled button up. You always look so cute:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your outfits!!! So cute! We need to live by each other so we can go to lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the really dark blue (black?) dress! :)

    ReplyDelete