Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Alright, Y'all...

I need your help. May-Juh...

Ordy and I entered a contest to win an engagement photo shoot with a local photographer here and we are neck to neck with some of the other contestants... I thought it might be an easy competition because of only EIGHT entries, little did I know I'm up against TOUGH, determined competitors!!!

I know I have all my bloggy friends who support "Ordy & Joon" and would like to help, so I'm hoping y'all CLICK HERE TO VOTE {facebook people only, I think...} One time only vote- I'd love if you'd spread the word if you have some pull/influence with your friends haha, just blame it on me!

We. Would. Love. Every. Single. Vote.


The photographer is Brita Photography and this is a picture of her and her husband {after he proposed, if I'm not mistaken, kind of like us!!} .. They're the cutest couple and she was sweet enough to do pictures of my cake pops back in the day- still my favorite pics!








7 comments:

  1. Done! Good luck! I'm so excited for you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck with the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome pics!! Voting NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU GUYS!! seriously, means SO much to me! I will send y'all a wedding thank you in the mail - in 18 months or so hahaha!

    and I loved reading some of y'alls comments, had me tear up! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete