Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Alright, Y'all...

I need your help. May-Juh...

Ordy and I entered a contest to win an engagement photo shoot with a local photographer here and we are neck to neck with some of the other contestants... I thought it might be an easy competition because of only EIGHT entries, little did I know I'm up against TOUGH, determined competitors!!!

I know I have all my bloggy friends who support "Ordy & Joon" and would like to help, so I'm hoping y'all CLICK HERE TO VOTE {facebook people only, I think...} One time only vote- I'd love if you'd spread the word if you have some pull/influence with your friends haha, just blame it on me!

We. Would. Love. Every. Single. Vote.


The photographer is Brita Photography and this is a picture of her and her husband {after he proposed, if I'm not mistaken, kind of like us!!} .. They're the cutest couple and she was sweet enough to do pictures of my cake pops back in the day- still my favorite pics!








6 comments:

  1. Done! Good luck! I'm so excited for you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome pics!! Voting NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU GUYS!! seriously, means SO much to me! I will send y'all a wedding thank you in the mail - in 18 months or so hahaha!

    and I loved reading some of y'alls comments, had me tear up! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete