Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WIWW!

Thursday was a study day. every day was a study day i think. I had a ridiculous Con Law test that wiped me out on Tuesday. By Friday, I relaxed a little and forgot about Crim Law, Evidence, and Dom Rel looming next week (this week, yikes!)

American Eagle Hoodie from 2 christmas presents ago
Yellow Thermal: target
Yoga Capris: Old Navy
Shoes: Toms
Curious Mutt: Bandit






While I was out Christmas shopping I realized I didn't have a WIWW picture and took advantage of the full length mirror at DSW. **secret. i wanted those shoes. Steve Madden Ballet Flats... my real shoes are moccasins in the back ground :)

Jeans: Hudson
Jacket: Gap
Purse: Chanel

While Christmas shopping on Friday... I managed to snag some cute shoes (for myself...) I TRIED to get them in my sister's size but they didn't have any. Too cute not to get for myself...


Shoes: Macy's
Jeans: Same Hudsons 
Shirt: Gap
Jacket: The awesome one from France, remember?



Back to a life of studying. yuck.
i think i was in pjs all day sunday and monday gross...


 And today... i wore leggings, a hoodie, and uggs just to take a crim law final. back to studying! I'm FREEEEEE ON THURSDAY at 9pm!!!! It seems so close, yet so far away...



3 comments:

  1. The outfits and the yellow mirror are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your awesome jacket from France! I used to have one just like it when I was younger. I had begged my parents for it. Now I'm thinking I should ask them if they have it around their house somewhere!

    ReplyDelete