Friday, November 5, 2010

Thursday Things

This week's Thursday Things I Love!



1.) Mason Jar Soap Dispenser. These have been popping up all over the cute crafty blogs. I can't decide if i want to try making one or just buying one of off Etsy...

2.) OPI Over the Taupe Polish. It was a tie between this color and Lincoln Park After Dark, but this won because I have been thinking about it a lot. It was further confirmed the winning color when I approached a stranger to ask what color was on her nails- and it was this :)

3.) Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Soap and Lotion Dispenser with Caddy. Ordy Boy got me this duo 2 years ago as a random-i've-been-thinking-about-you-and-went-to-the-mall-on-my-lunch-break gift. I LOVE it. smells so amazing and I am thinking about getting one for the upstairs bathroom.

4.) Chandeliers. After Ordy Boy bought me the amazing one (pictures of it hanging soon) it's been all I've been thinking of. How to mount it, how to wire it, etc. Thankfully my brother in law and Ordy put it up for me while I was in class today.

5.) Caramel Apples. I love fall. I love farms and orchards and pumpkin patches and all that goodness. mmm.

6.) B&BW Leaves Candle. LOVE THIS SCENT! it makes my house smell incredible!

7.) Mirrored Furniture. I have been googling these things forever. I dunno, just praying/wishing/thinking/dreaming for it to be on sale. It's definitely going on my future vision board...

8.) Mirrors. If you know me, you know I love mirrors. Like whoa. I google them, look on Craigslist for them, and even buy two at a time even when they don't have a home in my home... (I did that this past weekend and both mirrors are under my bed... i think i'm sick?)

Hope you enjoyed!!!


2 comments:

  1. You can definatly make that mason jar dispenser, i have had one in my bathroom waiting for robby to get out his drill and help me make it. Where can i get that soap that sounds so amazing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot to put- it's from Bath and Body Works! YOU HAVE TO! it's incredible and you will thank me later when you keep smelling your hands all day!

    ReplyDelete