Ok, are y'all ready for the next recipe? Here is the EASIEST PIE EVER! I actually have this recipe memorized it's that easy.
Apple Butta' Pun'kin Pie
(I made that name up too, say it- it's pretty fun)
- 1 Cup Apple Butter
- 1 Cup Fresh or Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 3 Eggs, Slightly Beaten in Separate Bowl
- 3/4 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 Unbaked 9 Inch Pie Shell
- Sweetened Whipped Cream, for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 425. Mix Apple butter, pumpkin, and brown sugar, salt and spices in bowl
- Stir in eggs and gradually add milk. Mix well
- Pour into pie shell
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set (in other words, not too jiggly)
That's IT!!! How easy was that?? YOU WILL LOVE these recipes, try them both or just one!
Using the apple butter from the Jaemor trip
the basics in a bowl
the cake pops
red velvet :)
Well, that's all for now! this baker is finally sitting down to go through some school outlines for my finals before I call it a night! let me know if you try any of these!