Friday, September 3, 2010

The Day I Met the King of Pops

Today was a fun day full of mini adventures! Daniel's mom and sister came over this afternoon and we headed to Woodruff Park to see the King of Pops. Ok, we didn't really go to see him, but really just went to taste his amazing creations. O.M.G. I can't even tell you how delicious these things are!!!!! I encourage everyone I know to go out and visit him at any of his locations!

Mmm. So many choices!
We ordered Raspberry Lime, Blueberry Lemongrass, and of course I had the Arnold Palmer!!! It was SO good! Tasted just like one! I had a bite of the others and they were amazing as well. After we enjoyed our popsicles, we each decided one was just a tease- NOT enough! We had zero shame and walked up to Steven to get our 4th popsicle. This time, we chose Banana Pudding. After one bite we decided we needed another Banana Pudding. After that one, we looked at each other to see who was going to be the brave soul to ask for a 6th pop! Mexican Chocolate. No. Shame. 

Earth, Wind, Fire... Powers Combine... Just Kidding.
Enjoying Our Pops
Love Her. Hippie Child. 
Working on our 4th (or 6th) pop....


Local Celebrity... King of Pops haha

Afterwards, I spent the afternoon meeting with cake pop people (future orders)... Maybe I can be the Queen of (Cake) Pops? Jk, I think that title would go to Bakerella... After the meetings I hit up some stores to get inspiration for my living room. I think I've come up with a few ideas... just hope they don't backfire! So excited for the long weekend, busy busy plans! I think the most important is to RELAX and enjoy the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment