Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ready for 2012!!!!

I've been a sporadic blogger lately- and for that I am so so sorry! BUT, I assure you it's not because I'm twiddling my thumbs over here! It's been a busy Christmas break and I almost can't wait until school starts so I can resume regular blogging (jk...kinda).


I am SO READY for 2012!!!! It's going to be the biggest year for me.... I think! I have the following to look forward to:

1.) Becoming a MRS. in March!!!!!! That's 77 days away... oh em geeee!

2.) Graduating from law school in May...

3.) Taking the bar (and hopefully passing) in July...

4.) Getting a job... (God willing)...

Those are all pretty HUGE things. I can't even believe that they're around the corner!! I feel like it was just yesterday I got a "congrats on surviving your first day of law school" card... and now it's almost over? and now he's almost my husband? whaaaaa? somebody pinch me!


As with all resolutions... I like to see what I did or didn't accomplish last year and what I'm hoping to achieve this year. Here's last year's list for a refresher...

My goals:


Did I achieve these goals? 

1.) I lost 35 lbs in 2011! From June- December I focused on my weight, right about the time I got that pretty little ring on my finger :) 
2.) I did start running with Bandit... then I lost my baby in June :( 
3.) Yep... but I need to do better. 
4.) NOPE. 
5.)Yep... Nothing that some B12 couldn't fix!
6.) KIND of... does getting the clarisonic MIA for Christmas 2011 count?! 
7.) Hmmm... Yeah... I think I did this....
8.) NO
9.) YES! I chopped all my hair off!!!! 
10.) Nope. Sad. Another year....
11.) Nope... no tutorials on the blog lately! 
12.) Nope...
13.) No...
14.) Yes!!! But not 12... about 3
15.) Um... Kind of? 


This year's goals are short and sweet! I obviously would love to cook more, but seeing as I will HAVE TO come March 17, 2012 when the hubby moves in... I think that's more mandatory than a "want"...

What are some of your goals? Did you achieve any from last year? I can't believe this year I met my weight loss goal, something that has been carried over for the past 5 years... So glad 2012 is my big year!  (and I don't mean pant size :) hahaha so cheesy...) 

Happy New Year!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Start taking a pre-natal vitamin. Even if you have no plans of getting pregnant right away, it has good stuff in there and will build up a solid foundation in your system for when you are ready for a mini-Joon or baby Ordy. :)

    ReplyDelete