Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Joonie Got a Job WIWW Edition

Yep, I finally got me an internship {whoohoo!!!!} Gone are my summer lounging in sun dresses days... It's ok though since I had all summer! Because of the internship, this will be a mostly boring- professional- post... bear with me :)

Friday night out on the town with my BFF, Matt for his welcome home party
Top: American Eagle
Jeans: Rich & Skinny
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Tory Burch

Saturday DAY wedding at the aquarium
Dress: Dillard's
Cardigan: NY & Co
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Logan's Favorite Coral Wedges :) 

First Official Day at office (after I was told it's business casual- no more suits like the first day I interviewed) 
Shirt: Target
Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Black Skinnies: Target
Shoes: Loehmann's

2nd Day (You'll see a lot of bathroom pics bc I usually RUN out of the house in the morning and forget to take a pic!) 
Ruffled shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Same as day before. oh well
Khaki Pants: Target


Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Loehmann's

Dress: Macy's {GUESS}
Shoes: Sher's

Later on I added this stellar necklace of India's... 


Ruffled Shirt: NY&Co
Pants: Target
Shoes: Loehmann's

Shirt: Nordstrom's
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Loehmann's

Today!!! Ha... I had to squeeze it in- guess what- every single thing I'm wearing is from Target today. Even the shoes! 

Finally hooking up to the Pleated Poppy, after a lonnnnng break! Sorry this week was so drab! School starts next week, and I can't promise too much excitement there either haha.

4 comments:

  1. cute outfits! I love all of them!

    Cami
    www.allthingslovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... this makes me wish I didn't have to wear black scrubs every. single. day. of my life.
    P.S. I've missed you in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that second outfit!! SO cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS on the internship! LOVE the blingy F21 necklace!

    ReplyDelete