Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Quick (boring) WIWW

I have a lot of school work to catch up on- so it's gonna be short and sweet. I don't even feel like plugging in my camera and waiting for the better quality pics to load, so I'll use the iphone pics :)

Random Outfit inspired by things I never wear (this is after the closet purge)

Jacket: Macy's
Shirt: GAP
Jeans:Rich& Skinny (I'm not either so I can pretend)
Shoes: Target (Ordy gift) circa 2008


I wish I could say I 'forgot' to take a pic of my real outfit- but sadly, it was Mon- MLK day. I sat at home studying and preparing for school all week in my pjs and for my "30 min break" so I wouldn't completely go nuts from staying home ALL day, I ran to the tanning bed. Yep. Sad. But that bed is super fierce. At $35 a session (for non members) I went in looking like my sweat pants color (promise) and came out looking all nice and bronze :)

Jacket: GAP
Sweat Pants: (what do you think) VS PINK
Shoes: TOMS

Bandit doing the shower test. Don't worry, I passed. (and the ONLY reason is because I accidentally woke up an hour early and was so bored I decided to shower for my class mates)... something about letting them see I DO have running water- because for the rest of the year they wouldn't believe it...

Shirt: GAP
Vest: Old Navy
Jeans: Forever 21 Black Skinnies
Shoes: GAP city flats

The end. Short, sweet, and boring. :) sorry! But back to the grind with school and such. Now this means I can only post when something actually happens! No more tanning guides? lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment