Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog Makeover

If you have been checking the blog and randomly see the background has changed a million and nine times... it's because I'm testing things out and deciding what I will stick with.

We all know how much I love yellow but it's too bright, so my runner up favorite color is grey. I'm looking for a clean layout that isn't overwhelming so it's taking some time! SORRY!

I will let y'all know when it's done, but for now i am changing the code every 15 minutes and deciding what i like and don't like. I got the current background from cluck cluck sew but don't want to keep it/copy it. I'm looking for a good grey background, but one that has a wide white panel like she has! so i'm keeping it as a format to experiment with other ones... this might make no sense to anyone, but i just want to explain why it keeps changing! and if you come on when it's ugly- don't worry i'm just testing things out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment